SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 is the most consistent and highest quality soluble seaweed, N-P-K, and humic acid product on the market. Users may expect plant response consistent with such a high quality product. However, no guarantee of performance in any of these applications is stated or implied.
SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 supplies levels of natural growth stimulants, soluble nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus in readily available forms. Combined with humic acid, the nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and iron can be rapidly absorbed and incorporated into the plant whether via soil or foliar application methods.
SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 is compatible with almost all starter and foliar fertilizers for more efficient uptake and more sustained nutrition. Simply, it helps the fertilizer with which it is applied work more effectively.
A balanced seaweed, N-P-K, trace mineral, carbon, and humic acid based water-soluble powder for use as a stand alone product, or as an ingredient in balanced fertility programs as a foliar nutrient spray or soil drench for plant growth and development
SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 has excellent tank mix flexibility due to its balanced formulation and neutral pH.
- Total Nitrogen ……………………… 6.0%
- 3% Urea Nitrogen
- Phosphate (P2O5) ………………… 8.0%
- Potash (K2O) ………………………..12.0%
- Iron (Fe) …………………………… 3.0%
- Derived From: Menefee Humate, Potassium Phosphate, Urea, Ferrous Sulfate
- Growth Stimulants: Cytokinins, Auxins, Gibberellins, & Betaines
- Non Plant Food Ingredient:
- Humic Acids ……………………….. 20.0%
- Fulvic Acid …………………………………10.0%
- Derived From: Menefee Humate
SOLUBLE HUMIC ACID APPLICATIONS IN AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE
The benefits of humic acid usage for vigor and yield enhancement have been documented in numerous studies. Some results have been inconsistent due to use of products of variable quality or use of humic acids under conditions not conductive to a response.
The following list from published literature on soluble humic acids and seaweed extracts is presented as a guide to testing and illustrates application possibilities:
- Stimulates root development whether foliar or soil applied. Low organic soils respond best. Foliar applications are effective regardless of soil condition.
- Growth stimulant for tomatoes.
- Improved germination of tomato seeds.
- Increased yield of potatoes and soybeans and increased germination in seed potatoes.
- Stimulated alfalfa regrowth after cutting.
- Increased iron uptake of grass and ornamentals, improves color.
- Stimulates soil bacteria, buffers excessive levels of micronutrients.
- Added to pop-up or in-furrow fertilizer, improves germination and early growth.
- Promotes growth of potted plants when used in watering.
- Foliar sprays help overcome stress of excessive rain, freezing, flowering, fruiting and harvest (these points may be especially applicable to fruit trees).
- Improved availability of iron and other trace metals.
- Increased zinc uptake in citrus.
- Increased movement of calcium and magnesium in soil.
- Increased aeration, tilth and workability due to improved soil structure.
- Better water movement in soil.
- Increased cation exchange capacity of soil and improved retention of fertilizers by reducing leaching losses.
- Improved buffering and chelation in alkaline soils.
- Promote seed germination and overall seed activity.
- Cytokinins increase roots ability to absorb N-P-K and calcium.
- Cytokinins promote cell division and cell wall formation.
- Help develop stronger stems and leaf structures.
- Auxins and Gibberellins promote cell enlargement and cell elongation.
- Contain vital micronutrients: iron, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron, manganese, and cobalt.
- Act as a chelating agent.
As a soil-applied liquid fertilizer, apply at a rate of 6 to 8 ounces per acre (420 to 840 g/H) of SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 per application. Solubilize in water, then apply in drip irrigation, in-furrow, banded or sidedressed.
As a foliar fertilizer, apply at a rate of 4 to 8 ounces per acre (250 to 500 g/H) of SeaMate Fe 6-8-12 per application. Solubilize completely in water. Apply through pivots, through overhead irrigation, or with ground rigs, air blast, or aerial application methods.